Wednesday, September 8, 2010

The Waviest in the Ocean



Tosseled hair may not be for everyone but to state my case everything on my blog may not be for everyone but I try to put things on here for everyone get my drift?...I wear tossled hair everyday Im not wearing a ponytail or a side braid this is my od to tossled hair....

its easy to do and manage,if you have a leave in conditioner apply that after wash and comb then apply a tossled moose...blow dry DAMP HAIR,less heat less damaging, when hair is dry curl your hair in 3 inch pieces with a 2inch curling iron, use a big tooth comb to comb out curls and waves. shake your hair and part for style. at night add a little more moose to your hair and braid or twist to maintaine tossuled hair


PS Herbal Essences has tossled hair shampoo and conditioner!





No comments:

Post a Comment